Rabu, 09 Januari 2013

HOW DO I STUDY ENGLISH

HOW TO LEARN ENGLISH? I learned englis a variety of ways, I can from the internet, led the study with my brother my brother both in English he taught me about the mean of words, of everyday conversation, and I was able to learn English with my friend a few people in my good friend in English I can learn from him, I was able to learn English in school with a teacher taught me and I learned English by trying to speak English, my friends family etc, brother.

1. I I study with a try to memorize the vocabulary step by step, and with thinking or speaking briefly about the daily conversation, I also study english with singing a english song and try to repeat the words in that english song so I can know the vocabulary little bit.

2.. I also study english with try to typing a short paragraph in english, and try to saying the paragraph I’ve been writted, and study english everyday and try to practice the english exercise, this help me to understand the english little bit .

3.. I Study english with learn english everday, everytime, and everywhereI can, I always try to translate the word if I find the word everywhere, Its make me train my knowledge about the word and I can translate the word  sometimes, I can compose the word little bit and sometimes I can do that.

4. I study english in watch a movie, Watch a movie especially english movie is make me understand about the spelling, grammar, verb and the words, and I usually see the subtitle for see the vocabulary

5.by Internet
The Internet is your friend who always provide any information you need so I always use the internet to learn English for example read the story with the English language, finding verbs and translating english foreign to our earsso Isuggest you wear what I use to learn English through the Internet.

6 .by Watch movies foreign language (English)
By watching a foreign language film (English speaking) we can see live images and simultaneously listen to the conversations that they normally use when they have a conversation no translation of what they are talking about the scene in which he was played.
I suggest you do not fall asleep while watching a foreign film because the science in the film is not what you get. foreign language film (English)

7. by Practicing With Friends
The most inexpensive and are easy to learn to talk to our fellow
The way we speak or converse with a foreign language (english) then ask the opinion of your friends so that we can correct the error to better speaking English language.

8 .by way of using the English language in facilities (laptop, PC, or mobile phone)
for example: laptop/computer/mobile phone use English, automatically we will be more likely to read the sentence and later when we find the sentence in everyday life we are no longer difficult to find the sentence because we have to understand it through the facility
(Source :http://dimaskhairulfajri.blogspot.com/)

Download Power point :http://www.4shared.com/office/5OjgL84y/TUGAS_INGGRIS_1_.html

2 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. hi Kurnia.
    I love reading your blog or your post that this procedure your learning learn english in school. because, I never felt my english learning journey with you together. I hope your post can be useful for other people who read your blog as well. thank you for posting something useful to learn in English.

    BalasHapus